Thursday, December 2, 2010

DENRELE DENIES MARRIAGE PLANS.............






Weird fashionista and on- air personality, Denrele Edun who has been rumored to be planning his wedding with his missing rib has denied the rumor. The ex-sound city presenter said ''I'm not ready to marry now, when the time comes I would call people to rejoice with me.” We gathered that the slim presenter has been romancing his fiancĂ©e while in University of Lagos studying Education. It was in the media few weeks back that Denrele is a gay partner with Area father, Charly Boy, with pix of them kissing each other, Which he respond by saying.


I just think that some people are out to tarnish my image. Call it Photoshop, call it publicity stunt or whatever the picture is, people just want to tarnish my image. I’m not bothered in anyway. They are just making me popular. The story is not affecting me in anyway. I have been receiving calls from all over the world about this same picture. I’m not gay, but I don‘t think I owe anybody any explanation.”

No comments:

Post a Comment